At MTA we respect your privacy and data. This policy applies to ‘Mike’s Tennis Academy (MTA)’ of 20 Selwyn Road, Cambridge, CB3 9EB and explains what we do with data and how we process it.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of our policy or would like to request your data be removed, please email email@example.com or call 07702 291099.
Customer & Supplier Information
In order to operate our business and provide services, MTA store the following customer and supplier information:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Emergency contact name & phone number
- Medical details
- Billing information
How data is used
Data stored by MTA is used in the following ways:
- General communication with our customers
- For invoice and supplier payment purposes
- Safety management of customers
- Email marketing communication
How data is stored and length of storage
Data is stored in the following ways:
- On secure servers in data centres and on computers in our office
- Printed documentation in our office
Data is stored on our systems until it is no longer required by the needs of the business or until it is requested to be deleted. Users can request data to be deleted at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07702 291099.
Third Party Data Sharing
We limit our data sharing with third parties to the following: