1. The purchase of camps/courses is strictly subject to the following terms and conditions ("Booking Terms and Conditions"). Please read these carefully. By purchasing a place on a camp/course, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Camp / Course prices vary and are sold at the price displayed at the time and point of purchase.
3. Camp / Course bookings are subject to availability and are non-returnable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
4. No refund of camp or course fees will be made unless the camp/course is cancelled or the participant has a valid medical reason for non-attendance.
5. If a participant withdraws for medical reasons from a tennis camp/course once a booking has been made, a medical certificate may be required in order to gain a refund.
6. For Camp / Course bookings purchased online and for your records, we recommend that you print your booking confirmation.
7. Participants should check the details in their booking confirmation email to ensure they are correct at the time of booking as we cannot exchange or refunded at a later stage in the event of any error.
8. At all times we will endeavour to ensure that camps / courses are run in accordance with schedules advertised. However, we reserve the right to cancel a camp / course / session if forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control. If a camp / course / session is cancelled or its timing altered, the Course Coach / Director of Mikes Tennis Academy will have the discretion to offer an alternative session date and time.
9. Participants should be aware that the weather may affect the proposed camp/course / session content and timetable. Camps / courses/sessions will only be cancelled if the Coach and /or Director of Mikes tennis Academy decide it would be unsafe to continue play. A wet weather catch up day will be provided at no extra charge for participants to if this situation arises. No refunds will be given if the camp/course does go ahead.
10. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice.
11. Mikes Tennis Academy makes no representation, warranty or endorsement as to the accuracy of the information, or other content contained on this web site and accepts no responsibility for loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information or advice contained in this site.
12. You will require a current email address to receive your booking confirmation.
13. Media Statement: I consent to being involved in any publicity connected with Mikes Tennis Academy camps/courses or staged tournaments, including media interviews, photographs, TV footage and MTA research projects. Please inform the tournament organiser if you do not wish to be involved in such publicity.
14. Data Usage Statement: I consent to Mikes Tennis Academy using the details provided on the booking/entry form to communicate information about this and future camps, courses and tournaments via post/email or SMS. Mikes Tennis Academy will not sell your information or share it with outsiders. We respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your information. We reserve the right to use this information in connection with other Mikes Tennis Academy events.
15. Mikes Tennis Academy is the trading of Mike Lipschitz, sole trader. Registered address 20 Selwyn Road, Cambridge CB3 9EB.
16. Mikes Tennis Academy includes links to external web sites and is not responsible for the content or upkeep of these web sites.
1. Mikes Tennis Academy accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to any personal items brought onto the premises of the camp / course / tournament the participant is attending. We strongly advise you not to leave personal valuables unattended, or preferably do not bring them with you.
2. Only recognised tennis clothing and tennis shoes may be worn on court. Shoes must not have spikes, deep ribbing or raised heels.
3. All participants must be reasonably fit and healthy as the activities require a degree of physical strength, agility and stamina. If participants have any medical concerns, they are advised to consult their doctor in advance.
4. Participants will be required to certify that they do not suffer from any medical condition which would make it more likely that they would be involved in any incident which could result in injury to themselves or others.
5. All participants should arrive on time for their camp/course. Please see our website for start times. www.mikestennis.com
6. Participants must sign the attendance sheet daily on arrival. They should not leave the venue at any time without the permission of the coach/assistant coaches.
7. Participants are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times and respect other camp/course participants. Antisocial or disruptive behaviour will result in immediate removal from camp/course without any entitlement to a refund.
8. Any form of verbal or physical abuse or attack on our employees, agents or other participants will not be tolerated.
9. Participants will not engage in any conduct, act towards or speak to any Mikes Tennis Academy staff, agents or other participants in a manner which may offend, insult, intimidate, threaten, disparage or vilify any person on any basis whatsoever including, but not limited to, that person's race, gender, religion, colour, descent or national or ethnic origin. Again, whenever possible, we will seek to prosecute individuals who behave in this way on our premises.
10. No illegal substances may be brought into or taken on any of the camp / course/ tournament premises. Anyone caught in possession of such substances will be ejected from the premises immediately and may be reported to the police, without any entitlement to a refund.
11. Without prejudice to any other rights which Mikes Tennis Academy may have, in the event that a participant or group of participants breaches any of the terms and conditions of this policy, we reserve the right to take all appropriate action to avoid a reoccurrence and/or recouping any costs incurred; including banning such participant(s) from the venue and taking necessary legal action.
powered by Typomania