Mike's Tennis Academy is committed to maximising the safety and welfare of all participants on our camps and courses including visitors and guests. We are committed to ensuring we and the venues that we use are compliant with current health & safety regulations.
We undertake to:-
1. Discuss Health & Safety at operation meetings.
2. Appoint a Health & Safety officer
3. Ensure the environment for staff and participants is safe and free from reasonable risk
4. Ensure safe entry and exit to the venues we use including appropriate signage and instructions
5. Provide appropriate 1st Aid facilities
6. Ensure we have - and implement - a Child Safety / Protection policy
7. Provide appropriate safety equipment to enable employees/volunteers to carryout their work
8. Safe and adequate welfare facilities
9. Carryout risk assessments - and review on an annual basis - to assess and deal with all areas of our operations,
i. Child Protection
ii.Safe access and egress from our venues
ii. Slips and trips
powered by Typomania